Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2.2 SD4 Dynamic
Style meets utility with our range of Land Rover car hire. Although it is the smallest in Land Rover rentals, the Range Rover Evoque can be compared to other luxury off-road models like the Audi Q5 and the BMW X3. The Range Rover Evoque car hire allows you to tackle all kinds of off-road terrain, and handles beautifully even in extreme weather. It is also small, quick and comfortable enough to navigate through the city streets with ease. The Range Rover Evoque car hire certainly has an edge when it comes to performance, speed and comfort. Despite its smaller size, the Evoque offers plenty of seating and legroom. Comfort is key, and its superior functionality does not compromise on its luxurious features.
- 200KG Curb Weights
- 240 Horse Power
- 251 lb Torque
- 4 Wheel Drive
- 104.7 inch wheel base
Land Rover Discovery 4 SDV6 SE A/T
The Land Rover Discovery car hire features all the technological capabilities with the latest in first class luxury and SUV creature comforts. But despite all its latest advancements in functionality, design and luxury, it continues to stay true to its off-road heritage. The Land Rover Discovery car hire is truly the car for the off-road, rough-terrain and is built to with stand- all conditions. This car is built with the 4 x 4 driver in mind, but also expresses Land Rover's commitment to doing good on its luxury SUV brand image. It is indeed one of the world's best mid-size luxury SUVs. .
- All new interior design – less gadgets, more ease of use
- All new steering wheel with improved grip
- Luxury SUV mood lighting with white LED fixtures around door handles and
- Built-in Satnav, 5 inch LCD Screen, iPhone and iPod integrated support
- Twin-turbo V6 Diesel – parallel sequential turbocharger system
- 3.0 Diesel
- 180 Kw maximum power with 600 Nm peak torque
Land Rover Discovery Sport 2.2 SD4 HSE
Comfort throughout the cabin. The Two-Zone Climate Control optimises warming and cooling comfort for you and your passengers, with adjustable temperatures for different zones in the vehicle. Improved visibility as a sensor in the windscreen detects rain and light conditions and controls the wipers and headlamps accordingly. The Navigation System is easy and intuitive to use. On and off-road capabilities include fast route calculation, greater map coverage and off-road guidance with contour lines display. Top quality interior - seats are upholstered with high-quality grained leather in a choice of three colourways for a natural look and durability.
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Nine-speed automatic transmission
- Flexible seating
- Terrain Response® off-road technology
- Loadspace of upto 1,698 litres
Jeep Wrangler - Experience comfort everywhere you go
· A tough, authentic legend born to rule the trails and the open road, the Jeep® Wrangler is made to make every day behind the wheel a thrilling adventure.
· Inside the Jeep® Wrangler, you’ll enjoy ample storage space and thoughtfully designed ergonomics. You’ll also get comfort and convenience features including optional heated leather-trimmed front seats, illuminated cup holders, lighting in the footwell and an auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated LED map lights.